Saturday, November 21, 2009

School

Oh why can't it be December? I can't wait till schools out. I thought I'd be nostalgic about not being a college student anymore, but I am so done with this school thing. I need to start my career as a crazy cat lady, laying in bed with my cats all day, opening and closing doors for them, feeding them treats, etc. And watching TV.

Actually, my post graduation plan is to run off to the Netherlands for a month. It should be cool. And by cool I mean really, really cold. Because yes, I do graduate in December.

I am going to Amsterdam to visit a friend for Christmas and New Years. It'll be weird to be away from home for the holidays, but what the heck else am I going to do? If I graduate and stay home my Dad will try to talk to me about careers. Best to get out of the country for awhile. After Amsterdam I will stop in London for a week to visit another friend. Hopefully he doesn't mind me crashing on his floor for a week. Its hard to tell over the Internet when someone is being insincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment