Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nutella



Since being in Europe I've eaten over 5 pounds of Nutella. The first 3 lbs. were delicious.

I'm getting tired of it now, but I keep eating it because it's easy and you don't have to cook it. Cooking is something I like to fail at in private, which is tough in crowded hostels.

Once when I lived in the dorms in college, I stayed at school for the weekend and all I ate was tea and cookies and peanut butter and chocolate chips because I was too lazy to leave my room and buy food at the dining hall.

The dining hall was next door.

I could totally see myself just starving to death if left alone too long. Luckily, in the dorm-style rooms I've been staying in at all the hostels I've booked, there's always someone who wants to go for a drink. And in Spain, drinks come with food. So, theoretically, if I drink enough here, I'll never starve.

So, guess...Uno más, por favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment