Friday, March 13, 2009

Andro a Roma!

So this will be my travel-blog. Since I know you guys will be gazing longingly at your computer screens for hours every day waiting for me to talk about what time I woke up or what I ate for lunch, I thought I had better create a blog so you don't have to wonder.

Except, you know, we'll see how often I actually update.

So I'm leaving in one week and five days, which is kind of nerve-wracking because I still have a million and one things to do, which is, like, 83333.4166 things a day. Plus an Italian final.

I have also been freaking out about packing. Those of you who know me well know that I can be kinda OCD about some things. Turns out packing for a three month trip is one of them. I have looked at a ridiculous number of packing lists online at various travel sites and I've been writing one of my own, listing everything I think I might need. It's tough cause I don't want to carry around a 50 lb. bag or anything.

Here are some things I am definitely going to bring:

A clothesline
My computer
A sleepingbag liner
My camera
Underwear

Things I will not bring:

An Optimus Prime tee-shirt

1 comment:

  1. Mexico is down with Optimus Prime, I totally wore my tshirt in their airport.

    http://photos-b.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v154/136/12/728101501/n728101501_490113_101.jpg

    No hay problema!

    ReplyDelete