Saturday, June 11, 2011

June

Sarah quit/was fired and now work is terribly boring. I definitely saw it coming, she'd been talking about leaving for weeks, but now I have no one to have lunch with and I am lonely.

I've tried having lunch with Kristina, the only other coworker who is my age, but she makes me run lunch-errands with her (the bank, the gas station), and that is just not something I want to do during the 30 minutes I have for lunch. I can hardly stand to run my own errands, let alone another person's.

So I'm working on the lunch situation. Though as I've recently decided that I'm fat, I might try to stop eating lunch altogether. And when that inevitably results in me, ravenous at 2:30pm, raiding our work kitchen and eating four chocolate bars, then maybe I can start just packing a lunch and eating in my office.

I have started counting calories, actually. I guess that's how I know summer is coming-I start thinking about having to wear a bikini and I stop eating mashed potatoes. Though maybe the way the weather is this year, I can keep eating as much as I want, as I don't really see myself going to the beach in the rain/overcast chilliness we've been having lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment